Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to fix bug on YITH Woocommerce Compare

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by nusty01, May 31, 2017.

1. nusty01

Hi everyone,

Please help me with the wordpress problem below:

I am using YITH Woocommerce Compare plugin for my wordpress shop with theme ShoppyStore.

I don’t know is there any wrong config but my product page that have about 16 compare buttons appear at once.
    So please suggest me some solutions to fix this error. I try to disable the YITH compare plugin and there is NO compare button, but when I enable plugin, there is 16 buttons.

Btw, I also want to remove the “add to whitlist” (heart icon) next to compare button and keep the only 1 heart icon next to "Add to Cart". Like the compare button bug, when I try to disable the YITH Woocommerce Add to Whitlist and there is no “add to whitlist” (heart icon) button, but when I enable it, there is 2 buttons like the image above (1 next to Add to Cart, one next to View Compare button"

Because my developer skill is quite weak (I only know how to use basic wordpress) so please help me with detail guide how to fix them.

P/S: I want to insert the image so that you guys can refer easier but I can't since my account is new. So please PM me and I will send image to you.

Thank you very much everybody,