Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you used Fiverr?

Discussion in 'WordPress Resources' started by Crashtester, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Crashtester

Does anyone here use Fiverr to help generate some cheap marketing ideas for their site or even to boot Facebook or Twitter likes? I have spend a bit of time looking through what is on offer on Fiverr and I think that if you need things to post to social media sites to start generating some traffic to your site then there are done interesting, quirkly and some downright silly things you can buy to help you on your way.

Has anyone here used Fiverr?

2. muller

As for buying facebook likes I don't think that would work well. What's the point of having many likes if those people aren't real readers of your blog or potential costumers or whatever. Also doesn't Facebook make it harder for pages with many fans to reach out to the fans? So wouldn't all those fake fans just get in the way of communication with your real fans

3. jonjacob

I have never purchased any of the services, but I have browsed through a lot of them. There is a lot of activity, and a lot of high ratings there so it seems like a good marketplace for cheap design, etc.

As for buying likes on social media, I would definitely not suggest it. Google is becoming more savvy at judging when people actually interact with your site, not just say they like it...so, unless you can purchase someones time to browse your site, it likely isn't worth it.

4. razelia

I would never use Fiverr for something like this, possibly because there's a risk of fake likes and follows (i.e. temporary ones and such). I want organic likes and follows for my websites. The good thing with the organic ones is that if they do choose to promote you of their own accord, the likes and follows you get back are, indeed, organic. That's something you won't get from something like Fiverr.

5. mustafa jamal

6. mustafa jamal

7. craig1985

The likes and followers that you buy on Fiverr are fake and get dropped after a little while so avoid at all costs, Fake traffic can get you banned from the search engines.

I do promote my site through Fiverr in a follow up message after I have completed a gig.

8. nihalar

Fiverr is not a good market place. Since each gig costs just 5$, most of them are scams or fake. When it comes to buying facebook/twitter likes most if not all the sellers will be giving you fake likes, it maybe helpful to boost your page if its new, but not useful if your page already has decent amount of likes (few thousands). Another problem is engagement to like/follower ratio. No use of a twitter with 100k followers if your tweets just gets 100 likes.

9. Roxabox

I have used it for a Logo before...I didn't particularly like it probably mostly due to the fact that I was dealing with someone from Sri Lanka who could not translate English very well. I gave the Artist a ton of information/requests to work with to make designing a lot easier and more of what I want yet they did not use any of my recommendations so where as the art itself was very well drawn it was not what I wanted. :/

10. rz3300

I have heard mixed reviews about Fiverr and I still kind of struggle to understand exactly what the services that they provide are. I do see that what they offer is very broad, and they also apply a very standard price which makes me think that the amount of personalization is really lacking. I think that it is important to get help that is tailored to your specific needs, and this might not be the best way to do that.

11. swalia

12. VinayaSpeaks

13. Linda Thompson