Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free WP hosting

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by rafffixx, Nov 30, 2015.

1. rafffixx

Hi,

I have set up my first site on free server, I've already invested in some plugins and would like to cut down on costs :) right now I have a pretty ugly provider, with adverts being displayed on the top and also very slow.
    Do you have some verified, reliable free hosting? It doesn't have to have tons of bandwidth, just acceptable speed and no obstructive ads.

I've googled for:
    Anything else worth considering?

2. Dono Nguyen

3. nihalar

I don't really recommend free hosting as they can face lots of down time and some hosting even just disappears. But if you really want free hosting I would like to add Biz.nf. I am currently using Biz.nf for my test site, and till now there i haven't faced any major downtime but of course i can guarantee if it will be the case for you as well. My advice try your best to move to paid hosting, it doesn't have to be expensive.

4. Sumeet Shroff

You have got a lot of cheap servers today. they have all the features like PHP, cpanel, email etc and they also offer support. They cost around $4 per month, try rapidgator, godaddy, bluehost etc...
    You want a free website try wix.com and other free website builders. you get a server and a website for free.

5. VinayaSpeaks

If you are really serious about your website, why opt for free hosting. Try shared hosting which can be purchased for as little as $2 a month by paying 12 months hosting fee in advance from numerous hosting companies including iPage, Hostgator (look for theri promotional offer and discount cupons . Namecheap offers a shared hosting for $9.88 in a year.

6. swalia

7. livetoerr

I used FreeHostia in the past and never had any issues with them; both free and paid.

I'm starting a new blog and am, for the moment using the free option of WordPress so I can get things up and going (and perhaps generate some revenue) before I put and money into it.

For my website though, I use GoDaddy. The only reason for that is because I already had credit there and am going to use them up before looking for another host. The prices aren't that reasonable when you're Canadian for many sites. I tried Web.com and they charged my credit card nearly $40 and they wouldn't let me cancel the account without phoning them and listening to them try and real me back in (without offering any deals).

Sometimes people are serious about their website but don't want to go with paid until they get things up and running. I'm on a very limited income and I totally understand why someone would want to go the free route.

8. Vivek Kumar Sinha

Hi!

WordPress is the perfect platform for building a website it is better than html. All of the features that are required are readily available and there are many themes with the features already built in. In fact, the vast number of themes is here. I like to suggest a site with many absolutely new, free but premium quality WordPress theme, Find it @ KopaTheme .

Thanks, Vivek Sinha