Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Advertising

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by VinayaSpeaks, Jan 20, 2016.

1. VinayaSpeaks

You can Advertise your product and service on facebook freely as well as pay to post your ads. You can do free advertising on your facebook personal account, facebook group and facebook page.
    If you want to reach large audience, you will have to do paid advertising. In order to do paid advertising, you have to create a page, and promote it to the specific groups of people. Facebook advertising ads start as low as $1.

2. swalia

I have been using Facebook extensively for promoting my blog and astrology services. However, I have not used paid advertising yet. But I think paid advertising is a good idea if you seriously want to promote your business. Sponsored posts are featured prominently on the timeline.

3. VinayaSpeaks

It is true that sponsored posts (advertorials) are featured extensively on facebook feed as well as side bar, however the main issue is whether we can attract people to buy the products or use the service mentioned on the ad. I have used facebook ad but without any success.

4. cortana

You can do a $30 campaign that spends $1 per day. That's a good deal just to get a small amount of new likes to your facebook page. Then use your facebook page to promote your website and keep people interested.

Facebook ads aren't cheap, but if they work well for you, then do them. If you try it and it's no good, then STOP!

Only do small tests and make sure you use the targeting feature.

5. jackluter

6. Jonathan

7. Linda Thompson

I have been using Facebook broadly for promoting my page and my products. I have done paid advertising. I have to create a page for my product and promoted it to the specific people. I got a little success from here. I have campaigned my product for 7 days for targeting audience. I can ensure that , it's more successive way any other social media sites.

8. johanmakes