Divi WordPress Theme

Welcome to Our Wordpress Help Forum Community & Wordpress Site Maintenance Services!

1. Welcome to the WPHelpForum.com - The WordPress Help Forums & WordPress Support Services

Please Take a Moment to Sign up and To Gain Unlimited Access to The WordPress Help Forums and Extra Privileges That Guests Don't Have Access To.
    Having an Account Gives you Additional Privileges, Such As:

• Access Exclusive WordPress Help Video Forums.
    • Get Support Regarding WordPress Themes, Plugins as well as General Questions and discussions.
    • Learn New Ways of Securing, Installing and Running Your WordPress Website.
    • All that and Much More! Registration is Quick, Simple and Totally Free. Join our community today!
    • Get expert help for Wordpress Site Maintenance Services & WordPress Support Services Wordpress Site Maintenance Services

Join Us!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating a Photoshelter look alike for free?

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by Philipus2, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Philipus2

Philipus2 Thread Starter New Member

Hello everyone

My first post so I hope I'm not breaching any rules by this post.

I'd like to set up a site for my photography. I like Photoshelter's simple design with a left sidebar and big content area for gallery/masonry I am wondering if it could be done for free?

It's been several years since I last looked into Wordpress and it seems technology has moved forward with HTML 5 CSS3 etc so I'm seeking suggestions from more experienced Wordpress users about what's out there.

Specifically I'm looking for a responsive theme that resizes images also when the browser window is resized vertically.

All responsive themes I've so far seen only resize images when the window resizes horizontally, but somehow Photoshelter's sites manage to do it vertically too.

Apart from that I like the idea of a front page with a large image and project pages with masonry layout.

Perhaps this is a rather silly question but I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you kindly in advance
    Philip