Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chitika and Yahoo

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Snipper, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Snipper

2. james1991

3. goodreplays

4. jonjacob

To be honest, I haven't really had any success on other ad types aside from Google Adwords. I tested Bing Ads against Google directly and found that about 99% of the increases came from Google Adwords.

That said, I haven't used Yahoo's ad service, but have an account there. From my view of Yahoo, they tend to fizzle out partnerships, and never really maximize the synergies available to them. I can't expect much from this with that in mind.

5. calicer1996

6. riyasin123

7. VinayaSpeaks

In the world wide web, Google is the biggest player.Google offerss various products as as Blogger, a free blogging platforms , Adsense, the best advertising network etc. Yahoo is a search engine and chitika is an online advertising program. Yahoo and chitika's partnership cannot challenge Google because Google's adsense is better than Chitika and Google search is more used than yahoo search

8. ellyjude

9. swalia

10. rz3300

Yeah I do not think that anything is coming to steal any of Google's web presence anytime soon, but certainly a merger between two big companies is something that will ruffle some feathers. That said, though, there are some partnerships that really end up drowning the company though and lead to more problems that anything constructive, so we might see something like that here. Let's hope not though, because I have always thought of Yahoo as a quality company.

11. appsmartvn