Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't follow anyone on twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by TheNeonFox1, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

1. TheNeonFox1

Hello anyone that is reading this.

I've been experiencing a lot of issues regarding following people on twitter for almost a year now. The problem started back in may when I was following some people and I got the error message, you can't follow at this moment.
    As I knew at the time, this message appears when you are following a lot of people in a very short amount of time, and you usually have to wait somewhere around 2 hours to make it go away.

So I waited. Came back the day after and I still got the message. I thought that this was a bug so I waited another day. The message dissapeared and I started to follow some people. But after following around 10 people I got the error message again.

From that day onward I've been getting the error message whenever I follow more then 10 people. and it's really frustrating. I've tried contacting twitter but never got a response.

Is there anyone here that either knows how to fix this problem or how to get in
    contact with twitter support. I've already tried filling in a report on there help center but
    it didn't work.

~TheNeonFox1