Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't access dashboard after failed restore

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Mike Galante, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mike Galante

Hello, yesterday I updated the theme on my website. After it was updated I noticed that the footer of the website got messed up in the process so I decided to restore the website to what it was before. I was using the Dropbox backup and restore plugin and clicked restore on the backup that I made right before I tried updating. The restore was taking a really long time (I left it to restore all night and it wasn't done in the morning) and ended up being disrupted. Now the site looks really bad and only has some of the elements that it used to. Also, when I try to login to the back-end I get the message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page". I talked to my host and they said that there were no backups that they could use to restore my site. I still have the dropbox backup saved on my computer but I wouldn't know how to manually restore my site. I'd really appreciate any help or ideas on how to fix this, and please ask questions if I didn't give enough information.

2. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member

3. Mike Galante

4. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member