Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best plugin for automatically posting new posts to facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by JulianWilliams, Jan 23, 2016.

1. JulianWilliams

I've always posted my new articles to my social media accounts manually, however, there are a lot of option which give you the option of doing that automatically. Which plugins do you prefer and what are their pros and cons compared to other similar ones?

2. rz3300

The only plugin that I have really heard of is called SocialPublish, and just by the sound of it, it is probably what you are looking for. I know that it works with facebook, as does anything really, but I am not sure if it works with all of the other platforms that are out there. I would look into though, and it might make your experience a whole lot easier. I would always do my research though and see if it can give you everything that you need.

3. VinayaSpeaks

4. swalia

I have not linked my facebook account to my blog. I manually post my blog post links to my facebook page and timeline. The reason is that I can tag a few of my close friends this way and they can help me by sharing the blog posts on their timelines.

5. jackluter

6. johnniewalk