Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome site with tons of video tutorials

Discussion in 'WordPress Resources' started by chocolate, Jun 26, 2013.

1. chocolate

For beginners, especially, the site Wordpress.tv should be in your bookmarks folder. Even more advanced users will likely find stuff they can learn from on the site - I know I did. They have a ton of how-to tutorials posted and I find following along in a video is so much easier than trying to just read about it.

2. elliep

Thanks so much for posting this link! I'm attempting to build a portfolio site using Wordpress and it seems like the featured video today on the website covers just that. Are there any you really recommend to watch that you've thought have been really helpful? It's just I'm trying to get a handle on wordpress as quickly as I can, so any video recommendations would be great.

3. Profit5500

4. Cinnamon

Thank you for mentioning this website. I haven't had a chance to sort through it when I discovered it a few months ago, mostly because my time was very limited. I completely forgot about it, but now that I have more free time, I plan on learning as much as I can from this website. That website also provides the videos of when the programmers from all over the world share their knowledge and showcase their own personal workflow. This is a great online resource that focuses on Wordpress, and is very informative.

Crg1 Web Design likes this.
  5. calicer1996

6. themonk3y

Thank you for sharing the website. Using WordPress for more than a 2 years and I never ended up visiting this site not that I remember of. I have been visiting various other websites for WordPress tutorials and tips. The video tutorials on the website look really good.

7. Allison2021

8. muller

9. razelia

10. mustafa jamal

11. joshua minaya

You are right after reading your post i went ahead and looked at the site myself and i was very much impressed with what i discovered in the process.

12. zenfive

Thanks for the share, it looks pretty good in the short time I've spent looking at it. The TeamTreehouse course about Wordpress development is also pretty cool and similar to this, it more interactive too I think. however I believe you have to pay after the trial limit expires. "WP Beginner" is also a decent place to find good resources and know how to get started with the platform, and how to quickly get the hang of it.

13. rz3300

Anytime that I can get my hand on video tutorials I am a much happier consumer. Reading instructions is fine, but when it comes to online issues when you are looking at a screen, it is so much more helpful to have someone there showing you how do it in a video. They are usually short and to the point as well, which is something that we can all use a little more of.

14. swalia

15. VinayaSpeaks

16. Jonathan