Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applying to Adsense Via Third Party Website

Discussion in 'Adwords & Adsense' started by VinayaSpeaks, Jan 23, 2016.

1. VinayaSpeaks

You can apply to Adsense via YouTube, a Google's product, Blogger, also a Google's product, your website, or a third party website. You can apply for Adsense through websites that lets users run adsense ads. For instance, in order to be enrolled from Hubpages earning program, you need Adsense, you can apply for adsense through hubpages.

2. JulianWilliams

3. swalia

4. VinayaSpeaks

I did not say you should apply to Adsense via different channels. I mean to say, if you don't have an adsense you can apply to adsense via different channels. You can run adsense ads on your youtube video, blogger blog, your website or third party website such as ask.com and hubpaes.com that run adsense ads.

5. swalia

Getting adsense approved through a third party website will not help you if you intend to run adsense on your own website. You need to get adsense approved for your website too. Earlier it was easy to get adsense approval through third party websites but now Google has changed its rules and so there is really no point in getting adsense approved through third party unless your focus is to work on that particular site only.

6. VinayaSpeaks

There was a time when you could have adsense via hupages and use the same adsense code on your youtube channel and blog. However, over the years, in order to stop fraudulent clicks, Adsense has implemented many new regulations.

7. swalia

I know! I wish I was interested in blogging and earning online at that point of time! Now it's so difficult to get adsense approved. I am fed up of the writing sites and wish to have an adsense account so that I can focus on my blogs instead of wasting my energy on writing sites where you are never sure of payments.

8. VinayaSpeaks

I am earning from my HubPages articles. Some of my successful hubpages articles were published in 2012.However, currently I feel that I should have focused on having my own blog and publish my works on my blog. I squandered my time on content mills.