Divi WordPress Theme

Welcome to Our Wordpress Help Forum Community & Wordpress Site Maintenance Services!

1. Welcome to the WPHelpForum.com - The WordPress Help Forums & WordPress Support Services

Please Take a Moment to Sign up and To Gain Unlimited Access to The WordPress Help Forums and Extra Privileges That Guests Don't Have Access To.
    Having an Account Gives you Additional Privileges, Such As:

• Access Exclusive WordPress Help Video Forums.
    • Get Support Regarding WordPress Themes, Plugins as well as General Questions and discussions.
    • Learn New Ways of Securing, Installing and Running Your WordPress Website.
    • All that and Much More! Registration is Quick, Simple and Totally Free. Join our community today!
    • Get expert help for Wordpress Site Maintenance Services & WordPress Support Services Wordpress Site Maintenance Services

Join Us!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use a banner ad on their blogs?

Discussion in 'General Marketing Discussion' started by druid, Jun 22, 2013.

1. druid

druid Thread Starter New Member

I'm looking for a paid impression model for banner ads on my blog network. Some of my blogs get decent traffic but do very little in the way of sales, so I thought at least this way I could make enough to cover the costs of the website. What network do you recommend?

2. VinayaSpeaks

VinayaSpeaks Member

AdHItz is a good program that can provide banner ads to the publishers. sadly, this ad network is not available in my region therefore I have not been able to benefit from this. You can also promote your own referral banner ads.

3. swalia

swalia Member

I am not using any ads on my blog as of now as WordPress doesn't allow external ads. I have yet to submit my blog for adsense approval but I am not that tech savvy and haven't figured out how to install the ad code in my blog.

4. jackluter

jackluter Member

Am not using any type of banner ads and I suggest to use in the affiliate marketing sites.

5. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

Actually, the fact is you can't earn more by adding banner ads, even to earn a certain amount it takes lot of time.. Its better to find some other things to earn..