Divi WordPress Theme

Welcome to Our Wordpress Help Forum Community & Wordpress Site Maintenance Services!

1. Welcome to the WPHelpForum.com - The WordPress Help Forums & WordPress Support Services

Please Take a Moment to Sign up and To Gain Unlimited Access to The WordPress Help Forums and Extra Privileges That Guests Don't Have Access To.
    Having an Account Gives you Additional Privileges, Such As:

• Access Exclusive WordPress Help Video Forums.
    • Get Support Regarding WordPress Themes, Plugins as well as General Questions and discussions.
    • Learn New Ways of Securing, Installing and Running Your WordPress Website.
    • All that and Much More! Registration is Quick, Simple and Totally Free. Join our community today!
    • Get expert help for Wordpress Site Maintenance Services & WordPress Support Services Wordpress Site Maintenance Services

Join Us!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All in One vs Yoast - Helpful Article

Discussion in 'WordPress Resources' started by Jacob, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Jacob

Jacob Thread Starter Member

I recently found an article regarding which plugin is the best SEO plugin for WordPress. Personally, I use Yoast. Check out this article, I found it to be very informative: I Test Drove All In One vs Yoast. By The SEO Mechanics That Really Matter. | evolving SEO

2. SimplySidy

SimplySidy Member

Yoast is in fact a much better plugin when it comes to SEO. The free version, allows only one keyword to be put in and though this is always good as you focus on one single keyword, many still believe it to be unfair - their belief - if we are able to provide more keywords, we may rank better on other keywords. But in my experience, the clients of mine who used Yoast have been more happy with the results. As I mentioned elsewhere, a couple of them even went PRO just because they were too much satisfied with Yoast.

3. goodreplays

goodreplays New Member

Thank you, Jacob, for the useful information! I will do more research into Yoast vs All in One. That article was also a good read!

4. jonjacob

jonjacob New Member

SimpleSidy, thank you for the suggestion, I just installed the Yoast plugin and really like the interface. It seems really simple and like a good option for all of my current sites.

5. themonk3y

themonk3y New Member

Thank you for sharing the informative article, I am currently using Yoast and plan to use it in the future. I installed All In One SEO plugin on my website when I was just starting I could not figure what to do with it. Then I installed Yoast it was much simpler and easy to use. I feel really satisfied when I see a green light on my post.

6. VinayaSpeaks

VinayaSpeaks Member

I have All In One SEO plugin in my website. However, I have also used Yoast. Both of these plugins have merits and demerits. However, Yoast seems to be doing better work when it comes to seo

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have always been led to believe that Yoast was my best option when it came to SEO, and this is certainly an interesting article and look into the whole matter. Thanks for the share, when it comes to really getting the most from your site any and all information is valuable and can really be used to make the best decision.

8. Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith New Member

Thanks for sharing such a helpful article! I'm also using Yoast SEO and find it very effective

9. Richard Wickham

Richard Wickham New Member

I think, Yoast is a much better plugin for SEO motive. I am using it for years and it helped me a lot.

10. K. Wayne

K. Wayne New Member

I have used Yoast for years and have found it to be very good. Yoast actually improves your writing by telling you exactly what to add or remove for good SEO.

11. jackluter

jackluter Member

Yoast is the best plugin and SEO friendly tool which guides in the correct order with the best results in improving website ranking.

12. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

I vote for Yoast

13. srinivas katam

srinivas katam New Member

I have used both plugins yoast and All In One SEO plugin in my website. However, both of these plugins have merits and demerits. However, Yoast plugin seems to be doing better work when it comes to SEO & Sociam media marketing.

14. jackluter

jackluter Member

For an SEO WordPress websites Yoast is the best plugin where one can easily manage and perform the website changes in the lesser time with more attractiveness.