Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All-in-One SEO plugin?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by druid, Jun 18, 2013.

1. druid

Is All-in-One SEO the best plugin to use for optimization or is there a better plugin available now? I've been using that for the past couple years, but I'm thinking that with all the algorithm changes, there might be something that works better today.

2. american

3. Smith

4. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member

5. Jasoneve

Well, yeah If there is something that performs better, I have not observed of it. All-In-One does a very excellent job of maintaining up with the changes. I've used it for several decades now and it's one of my must-have plug-ins for all my weblogs.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  6. SimplySidy

I would recommend the YOAST SEO plugin. It comes in two flavors - Free and Premium. I have got good results with the free one for my clients and a couple of them did opt for the Premium version as they were too satisfied. So why not have a look at it.

Not that All In One Is not a good one, but just in case you are looking out for alternatives :)

7. themonk3y

I installed All in one SEO on a blog around 2 years ago but I could not understand how to use it because I had very little knowledge about SEO at the time. After that I deleted it and installed SEO by Yoast plugin for WordPress. Using the Yoast plugin is a lot more simpler and easier than using All in SEO. I would recommend you to take a look at both and use the one which you like more.

8. calebmelvern

I have been a user of Yoast for almost a year now. I like it better than All in One SEO. Not to say that All in One is not a great plugin; I think it's fantastic. I just find that Yoast works better for me. In any case, you can't go wrong with these two choices.

9. Crashtester

Thanks for the recommendations for SEO plugins for Wordpress, I'm in the process of setting up a site for someone and having good SEO is something I would have had to consider at some point. I think I am edging towards Yoast based on what I have read here but if anyone else has any other recommendations I for one would like to hear about them.

10. johnniewalk

11. Dipika13

12. haider45678

13. Kelli Jones

I also used All in One SEO plugin for my Wordpress blogs and website from last 5 years because it is easy to install. It is also easy for any SEO beginners to put Meta tags, Webmaster code and Google Analysis tracking code. But other Plugin Yoast is a bit difficult to use for the newbie.

14. cmszine

15. Linda Thompson

16. farhan864

17. marcy393