Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adsense Alternatives

Discussion in 'Adwords & Adsense' started by VinayaSpeaks, Jan 18, 2016.

1. VinayaSpeaks

Adsense is undoubtedly the best ad network. However, it is difficult to get approved for adsense. Once rejected, we cannot apply again. If we don't have Adsense, what are the best alternatives to Adsense? I have heard about Chitika,what other alternatives do we have?

2. rz3300

I have two that really come to mind, although I have no experience with either. I have heard good things about Media.Net and also Adsterra. One of my friends swears by Media.Net but I have never really heard anything tangible from him so I am not sure. I guess the only way to really find out is to talk to someone who has used one of the alternative or read some reviews online.

3. swalia

4. VinayaSpeaks

5. swalia

6. VinayaSpeaks

If you actually think about money, never try Bidvertiser. I tell this from my experience. I saw no money accumulated even though I had hundreds of ad clicks.

7. swalia

I guess adsense is the best. I have tried chitika as an alternative but it is useless. Now I am focusing only on adsense approval. It's better to direct your energy and effort at the best option.

8. VinayaSpeaks

9. swalia

Yes, I know that. I am running chitika only on my site at blogjob.I am not using any ad network or affiliate program on my primary website as of now. Only after getting adsense approval, I will run an affiliate program on it.

10. johanmakes